Helping young people understand the opportunities they have in new technology. Be the change maker, release your creativity and come and Hack with us.
- Youth from the ages 16-22 Years old
- Blockchain Mentors to help our hackers during project development. *if you are an experienced blockchain developer and would like to help our youths to code, please apply HERE .
What will happen:
- All students attending will be educated via online + live webinars + communication 3 months ahead of time to teach them to code on a blockchain with BlockGeeks Start Date: December 3rd, 2018. Applications for the Youth Hackathon are now closed.
Friday, February 15, 2019
- 17:00-18:00 Orientation and Team formation with the CryptoChicks
Saturday, February 16, 2019
- 8:30-19:00 Hackathon
Final presentation of results
- After the event, we will allow them to “hack virtually” for another few days.
- The submission deadline will be set.
- Online video session for all student hackers to present the results and vote.
- A panel of Judges including Porini Foundation/Cryptochicks will also vote.
- Results and Awards
You will learn:
- Different blockchain technologies
- How to develop decentralized applications
- ERC20 and ERC 721 tokens
- How to design effective cryptoeconomics token models
- How to program using RighMesh
- How to design and build your own blockchain business
- Challenges and roadblocks in current blockchain technologies
You will enjoy:
- Hanging out with your friends doing something really cool and different.
- An exceptional experience, being challenged and realizing your own personal potential and power.
- We abide by the hackcodeofconduct.org